This policy covers buildings, contents and all other physical assets against damage or loss by fire, lightning, explosion, theft and other perils.
Should disaster strike, Homeowners Cover will protect your house against fire and natural disasters, including damage caused by wind and hailstorms.
This policy covers:
- Your house
- Perimeter walls
- Swimming pool
- Electric gates
- Outbuildings, including fixtures and fittings
Also covered at no additional cost:
- Damage to geysers
- Damage to municipal supplies and connections
- Temporary accommodation following an insured event
- Removal of fallen trees
- Damage to gardens
- The tracing of water leaks
- Damage to fixed glass and sanitaryware.
Whether you rent or live in your own house, sleep easy knowing that if the worst happens, Alliance will be there to help you replace your precious possessions.
Home contents are covered in the event of the following mishaps:
- Burglary and/ or damage caused by burglars
- Damage caused by a burst geyser
- Lightning, hail and flood damage
- Fire damage to home contents
- Damage caused by other natural disasters.
Your portable belongings and those of your immediate family are covered against accidental loss or damage, no matter where you are in the world.
Items covered include:
- Portable electronic gadgets
- Mobile phones
- Sporting equipment
- Clothing and personal effects
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE TODAY,
NO OBLIGATIONS, NO COSTS